Low Profile Pumping Unit
Sanjack Petro has a strong pumping unit design ability. According to International Standard and China national standard, SanJack Petro has designed and developed a series of pumping units according to market demand.
- Conventionalpumping unit
- RM Beam Pump(ReversMark Beam Pump)
- Beam Balanced Pump Jack
- Low Profile Nodding Donkey
Low profile pumping unit is designed for applications where pump height is a critical concern.
For locations with overhead irrigation systems, locations that are highly visible to the public, or locations with other conditions that would benefit from a low profile, the unit is an optimal solution that offers many of the same benefits as a conventional pumping unit.
The primary differences between low profile pumping units and conventional units are:
- The structure of the low profile unit uses a uniquely designed crank arm, along with a belt and roller assembly, to provide the lowest possible overhead height
- The carrier bar is supported by the two belts instead of a wireline bridle assembly.
Low Profile Pumping Unit Structure:
1 Frame 2 Sub-base
3 Prime mover extension4 Sampson post assembly 5 Reducer assembly
6 Crank 7 Crank pin assembly
8 Equalizedpitman assembly 9 Master and auxiliary counterweights 10 Auxiliary side counterweights
11 Unt brake assembly 12 Roller drum assembly
13 Bridle belt assembly 14 Bridle assembly
15 Belt guard assembly 16 Belt guard mounting bracket 17 Prime mover slide rai assembly18 Crank guard assembly
- Wells located in agricultural areas using overhead irrigation.
- Wells near developed areas that would benefit from lower visibility.
- Delivers easy installation and maintenance.
- Provides long service lift of more than 25 years with proper maintenance.
- Reduces operating height 10-15ft.
- High-load dual taper bearings for the roller assemblies.
- High-capacity gear reducer designed far beyond Standard requirements.
- Large, low speed shaft for long life and increased counterbalance support.
- Field-serviceable gear reducer design with bolt-on cranks.
Pumping Unit Manufacturing Site:
|Basic Parameters||Rated Polish Rod Capacity (lbs)||25,600||24,600||24,600||17,300||17,300|
|Stroke Length (in)||100/86/74||86/74/62||86/74/62||74/64/54||64/54/44|
|Max. Stroke Frequency (r/min)||12||12||12||12||12|
|Balanced Type||Crank Balanced|
|Gear Type||Double circular arc gear reducer or Involute gear reducer|
|Center Range (in)||37.4||37.4||33.46||29.53||25.59|
|Center Height (in)||23.23||23.23||19.69||17.72||16.73|
|Oil Storage quantity
|Lubricant||20# Gear lubricant in winter,200# Gear lubricant in summer|
|Sheave groove type||5C||5C||4C||4C||4C|
|Balance Assembly||Weight of Cranks (Lbs)||3731×2||3309×2||3406×2||2242×2||2002×2|
|Wrist Pin bore
|Belt||Length* Width* Thickness||167.52*20*0.394||146.46*20*0.394||146.46*20*0.394||133.86*14.96*0.394||116.93*14.96*0.394|
|Fixed Type of main base||Cross Bars (Levers)|
|Approax. Total Weight
ex. prime mover (lbs)