National Standard Pumping Unit
- Sanjack Petro has strong capacity of research, design and manufacturing national standard pumping unit,the annual production reach 1000 sets
- the company has welding and machining workshop 17,942 square meters, take up 64,952 square meters, complete inspection and test equipment, and has more than 130 types of advanced production facilities
- Sanjack has 20 years of International standard oil pump jack experience
- In order to improve mechanical efficiency, reduce power consumption and increase oil well production, SanJack has designed a series of new beam pumping units according to national standards.
- According to the International standard and GB/T29021-2012 《Beam Pumping Unit》standards.
National standard Pumping Unit Manufacturers And Suppliers
This pumping unit is designed according to International standard and Chinese national standard.
The National standard Pumping Unit reduces power consumption by 30%.
Smart Pumping Unit
The pump jack adopts intelligent design to realize data acquisition, analysis and processing.
The national standard Pumping Unit pumping unit has a stroke of 6 meters.
- Excellent energy saving effect
- Long service life
- Long Stroke
- Easy to adjust balance
- Easy to adjust balance
- Simple structure
- Energy saving
- High mechanical efficiency
The beam pump factory is one of the main branches of Sanjack Group, which specializes in design, production, maintenance, sales and service of pump jacks. The factory has more than 240 employees, 130 sets of various large and medium-sized mechanical processing equipment, 10 million yuan of fixed asset, an annual output of more than 1200 pumping units.
Our pumping unit factory has a high-level technical expert team, including 9 engineers and 14 technicians. The Intermediate and senior workers have reached 90% among all workers. The high technical level of the staff provides a solid technical guarantee for the production of high-quality grasshopper pump.
The technical department strictly designs various types of pumping units in accordance with the International Standard and GB/T 29021-2012.
How to solve the problems of high energy consumption and low mechanical efficiency of beam pumping units？
——A new type of RM pumping unit
The beam pumping unit is one of the main types of pumping units currently used in oil fields. It is mainly composed of four parts: donkey head-travel beam-connecting rod-crank mechanism, reduction box, power equipment, and auxiliary equipment.
When working, the rotation of the motor changes into the up and down movement of the horse head through the gearbox and the crank connecting rod mechanism, and the horse head drives the plunger of the downhole oil pump to move up and down through the polished rod and the sucker rod, so as to continuously extract the crude oil in the well out of the wellbore.
The beam pumping unit is the main oil production equipment in onshore oilfields. Its oil production energy consumption accounts for one-third of the oilfield’s total energy consumption. However, due to its own structure and operating conditions, the average load rate of the pumping unit motor is very low. The average efficiency is less than 30%. In response to the above problems, scientific and technological workers have proposed and tried a large number of new technologies and new methods. These technical improvements have improved the efficiency of oil production energy utilization, but there are also limitations and technical risks. The energy-saving technology of pumping units mainly includes three aspects: improvement of mechanical transmission structure, improvement of electric motor and its control technology, and addition of energy-saving devices.
The energy-saving of the beam pumping unit plays an important role in solving the problems of low profit, energy crisis, and environmental pollution during oilfield development. Beam pumping units have a huge installed capacity around the world, and it is responsible for one-third of the total energy consumption in oilfields. Unfortunately, the energy efficiency of this kind of artificial lift machinery is obviously low, although there is a certain degree of difference according to various good conditions. For example, in China, there are at least 100,000 beam pumping units in use, the total installed capacity can reach up to 3500 MW, and the power consumption is approximately more than 10 billion kWh per year. However, the energy efficiency of this artificial lift machinery ranges only from 12% to 23%. It is considered that the energy saving of beam pumping units has a lot of room for improvement and a good application prospect.
The energy-saving of the beam pumping unit plays an important role in solving the problems of low profit, energy crisis, and environmental pollution during oilfield development. Beam pumping units have a huge installed capacity around the world, and it is responsible for one-third  of the total energy consumption in oilfields. Unfortunately, the energy efficiency of this kind of artificial lift machinery is obviously low, although there is a certain degree of difference according to various good conditions. For example, in China, there are at least 100,000 beam pumping units in use, the total installed capacity can reach up to 3500 MW, and the power consumption is approximately more than 10 billion kWh per year. However, the energy efficiency of this artificial lift machinery ranges only from 12% to 23%.
Because the beam pumping unit is restricted by the four-bar mechanism, the stability of its operation process is easily affected by well conditions. When the downhole load changes frequently, the pumping unit is prone to unstable operation and increased energy consumption. The tailstock and the walking beam of the pumping unit are connected horizontally. This connection method will cause the stress of the connecting bolts to become worse, which will affect the service life.
In order to solve these problems, Sanjack has developed a new type of out-of-phase beam pumping unit. By designing a new structure, the pumping efficiency of the pumping unit is improved, the problem of the donkey head falling off is solved, and the service life of the pumping unit is increased.
The new pumping unit consists of donkey head (1), walking beam (3), middle seat assembly (4), tailstock assembly (5), connecting rod (6), rope suspension (7), crank assembly (8), bracket (9), base (10), brake device (11), shield (12), reduction box (13). Compared with the conventional beam pumping unit, the structure of the out-of-phase pumping unit has three changes.
- The three-hole connection of the crankpin of the crank assembly (8) and the centerline of the crank assembly (8) have an out-of-phase angle β=8～10°. This structure can make the upstroke time of the pumping unit longer, increase the full factor of the pump, and pump more crude oil per unit of energy consumption.
- There is an α=15-20° inclined plane at the connection between the tail of the walking beam (3) and the tailstock assembly (5), which can ensure the stability of the four-bar mechanism during the operation of the pumping unit, and at the same time, the impact of the load on the connecting bolt is reduced, and the service life of the bolt is improved.
- There is a donkey head safety pin (2) at the joint between the walking beam (3) and the donkey head (1). After the walking beam (3) is connected with the donkey head (1), insert the donkey head safety pin (2) and lock tightly, then the pumping unit will not fall off during operation.