Automatic Balanced Pumping Unit
Beam pumping unit is widely used in crude oil recovery and is an important part of artificial lift. Influenced by the structure of beam pumping unit, the following two problems are easy to appear in its operation process.
- The running parameters (such as stroke times and balance rate) of pumping unit do not match with the real-time working conditions, which leads to the increase of energy consumption, failure rate and the influence on the service life of the pumping unit.
- When adjusting the parameters of the pumping unit (such as the number of strokes and balance rate), the workers have high labor intensity and poor safety.
Automatic Balanced Pumping Unit is specially developed to solve the inherent defects of beam pump.
It has the advantages of automatic adjustment of stroke and stroke times.
In order to solve this production problem, Sanjack Petro designed and developed a beam-type automatic balance pumping unit.
This type of pumping unit will change the balance adjustment process of the pumping unit from the original manual type to the mechanical automatic adjustment through the electromechanical control system, which can fully meet the requirements of the pumping unit balance rate, save a lot of labor costs, and improve operational safety.
The system can realize fully automatic operation.
The balancing torque of this type of pumping unit is mainly generated from the crank balance block, which is the main balancing device.
The balance beam at the tail of the beam is the auxiliary balance device.
The automatic adjustment of the balance of the pumping unit is realized through the automatic adjustment of the position of the balance block on the balance beam.
The automatic balance pumping unit calculates the real-time balance rate of the pumping unit through the control system to detect the electrical parameters and load values of the up and down stroke of the pumping unit motor, and determines the direction of the drive motor according to the set balance rate range requirements.
The motor drives the coupling and lead screw to rotate.
Through the screw drive of the screw nut, the rotation of the motor is converted into a reciprocating motion of the balance weight.
Adjust the balance torque by adjusting the length of the arm of the balance weight, and finally make the pumping unit balance rate reach the set range.
1. The energy saving effect is remarkable. Taking the CYJY12-4.2-73HF test machine as an example, when the load is 90kN, if there is no tail balance beam, the theoretical balance rate is 86.2%.
After installing the balance automatic adjustment system, the balance rate can reach 94.2%~98.4%.
The actual measurement of the site, with a load of 60kN and 4.5 strokes, the power consumption of the pumping unit was reduced from 142 degrees to 128 degrees per day, and the power saving rate was 9.8%.
2. The intelligent control system has precise and effective control.
It can start and stop the pumping unit on-site and remotely at power frequency and frequency conversion.
It has a motor protection function, and can automatically collect, analyze and process the operating data, calculate and display the power graph and power graph. Can realize the remote transmission of analysis data.
3. The beam-type automatic balance pumping unit can reduce the labor intensity of the operator, avoid personnel working at height, and improve the safety of equipment operation.
|Stroke frequency （min-1）||6，5，4||6，5，4||6，5，4||6，5，4||6，5，4||3，4，5||3,,4, 5||3，4， 5|
|Balanced type||Compound balanced|